When do duck eggs start moving and making noise?

austin12895

Songster
10 Years
May 17, 2009
Reedsville, WI
I have 5 duck eggs due either tomarrow or friday. So far i have not seen any movement or heard any noise. Is this a bad sign? Have i killed my babies?!? I'm so nervous! I pray at least a few hatch!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
And now hear comes the wait!
barnie.gif
I dont know if i will be able to take it!

I just hatched 3 ducks about a month aho. I didn't think they were going to hatch. But one morning I woke up and 3 little guys were in the bator! Just make sure you raise the humidity to about 92ish and they should hatch! Good luck! lemme know if you get any duckies along with some pics!

Last edited:
my duck eggs have never moved like the chick ones do. have patience... i know its hard, mine are due tomorrow or the next day too and not a peep out of them...
tongue.png

Quote:
I cant seem to get my humidity up to "92ish" !!!! I can only get it about, well its maxed out at 69. But my viewing windows are really fogged up?!? how does that work?!? Unless my hydrometer is off? But i just got it and....well i think it should be working! o god...i'm panicing!!!!

don't panic! if your windows are foggy you are probably good. chances are, if you haven't calibrated your hygrometer... it is probably off. remember to do that before you start another hatch. any pips yet? i have one.
smile.png

Calibrate my hydrometer? UGH!! im so jealouse!!! no pips yet...i have a feeling its going to happen while im sleeping! lol...im still so scarred! lol

Back
Top Bottom