When it rains, it pours.

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by theOEGBman, Jan 14, 2009.

1. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Hi Folkkksss,

Well, I figured my week couldnt get much worse after losing my grandpa on Monday, but that didnt work for me! I came home last night to find my Bearded Dragon that I've had for 6+ years, dead. Then I went out to shut up my coop, and two of my pigeons were dead. What did I find this morning when I went out there? Another dead pigeon, this time the female of my original pair, so I wont be able to produce anymore babies. Im having a rough week, but I've got faith in God and I know something good is going to come out of this. I just need to vent and my family doesnt understand the animal situation. Its totally understandable, at this time of course. I havent even really thought about the loss of my animals, but Im sure it will hit me. Lets hope its not today at school since I'll be there for about 8 hours. Thanks for listening to me rant.

2. peeboo

peeboo Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    fort bragg nc
    sorry to hear about your rough day [​IMG] I really hope things get better for you.

3. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

Jordan, I'm so sorry for your losses, and I do understand about the animal side of things, too. I hope your memories bring you joy in the future, and hope healing begins NOW. [​IMG]

4. willowcol

willowcol Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Macclesfield NC
    So sorry your haveing such a rough week. [​IMG]

5. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    I am so sorry. You really do seem to be getting more than your share, don't you? May your faith in God help ease your burdens. My thoughts and prayers are with you. [​IMG]

6. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    wow, Jordan that is a lot going on. glad to see you haven't put God in a box. He has a good plan for you and all will be for His glory, even in these circumstances.

i'll be praying and speaking blessing over you! be well. [​IMG]

7. momofdrew

momofdrew Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

8. hoosier

hoosier Chillin' With My Peeps

I hope things get better for you soon. [​IMG]

9. cristy17

cristy17 Chillin' With My Peeps

my prayers are with you.

10. Robin'sBrood

Robin'sBrood Flock Mistress