When should I give up on my daisy duck

Well it depends usually when I put her outside and turn the others out with her she does great most of the day but she seems to get tired or something because all of a sudden she gets flipped....and again and again. She's been doing so good lately that I tried leaving her overnight a couple times this week but both times I found her flip no idea how long but she couldn't stay upright for a little while after that after a few hours she seemed back to herself so I've decided to keep her inside with me overnight for now and she doesn't get flipped inside I don't understand! She has gotten so big that I've moved her to my garden tub when she's inside but she makes such a mess and my husband has been so supportive but he is about done with the duck poo! She still has these moments from time to time where she like gets stiff and raises up real weird like something is wrong and I think that's mostly what causes the flipping! She loves being outside with the others and they seem to love her....I just don't have the heart to leave her alone not knowing how long she's laying on her back! She really doesn't seem to let it bother her though she seems to be a happy little thing!

Can you keep her in a restricted area outside with others? Do the others pick on her? Can she still have happiness in her life being restricted, or better off not having any life at all?

Spring valley (natural flush free) 100mg
The first night I tried to syringe as much as I could in her but I'm not sure how much she got. Then I started putting one half tablet in her little water dish.....I recently read it was better in her food so I started doing half in the water and half crushed in her food now I'm doing a whole tablet in her water and half in her food because she is wasteful and I just want to make sure she is getting it!

She gets along very well with the others and they even show concern when she gets flipped, she does best walking around freely in the fenced in front yard it's when I locked them down at night that she struggles. I've watched closely to see how she would take to the others and how they would except her and I have no worries about that!

Back
Top Bottom