When to expect hatch? (Update Day 18)

finsfan79

Chirping
Nov 15, 2010
Florida
When should i expect hatch and when should i remove eggs from egg turner.

I placed Texas A&M eggs on Fri 12th 6pm. Temp has been steady at 100 and humidity40-50.

Thanks
Manny

Last edited:
Quote:
Remove turner on the 26th in the evening, they should hatch on Monday the 29th through the night till Tuesday the 30th.

A good rule of thumb: On your calendar, mark your date set, add fourteen days for turner removal, and 17 for hatch so you aren't confused.

Good luck!

Quote:
Remove turner on the 26th in the evening, they should hatch on Monday the 29th through the night till Tuesday the 30th.

A good rule of thumb: On your calendar, mark your date set, add fourteen days for turner removal, and 17 for hatch so you aren't confused.

Good luck!

For coturnix.
I agree. The stop turn date should be the 26th....plus or minus, ain't a big deal. The exact time is irrelevant. Don't fret about that.

Pull out all the plugs (Increase air flow) while increasing the humidity as high as you can get it plug-less. (increase the surface area of the water), and you can reduce the temp slightly to increase the humidity.

They will hatch on the exact date the little fuzzy butts want to hatch! Somewhere between 16 and 21 days. Most of all...avoid the temptation to bust them out! They can SWAK for days...16-21 days.

You can always fine tune your bator for a more predictable hatch the next batch....just go with the flow for right now, and hatch them little fuzzy butts!

Best of luck with your hatch! I think you can do it !

Quote:
MANNY GO TO BRINSEA'S WEBSITE AND DOWNLOAD "EGG WISE" SOFTWEAR AND END YOUR TIMING CUNUNDRUM FOREVER
smile.png

Its day 15th and have been in lock down since yesterday. Could it be my eyes or could have seen 3 eggs move for a second then stay still?

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Oops, I meant squawk!
Thanks all you spelling geniuses!

Cull means one thing, cuddle means something else. I'm more than happy to clarify any typos or spelling errors!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom