When to expect MPC chicks? *Pic. heavy (p.4)*

Mine are shipping on the 21st isn't this exciting. Can't wait. I ordered the EE's.
wee.gif

Just be sure and check your e-mail to see if they delayed your shipment. They did that to me once. Then I cancelled my order of six chicks. THEN they shipped them anyway on their original reschedule date, except they shipped eight. They were shipped on Monday and I had them on Wednesday. Very healthy birds. Better than the feed-store chicks.

I did some sleuthing around on the Meyer's website and the US Mail site (looking at the time frame for Express Mail) and it looks like they typically arrive next day. So for those shipping today (the 8th) they should arrive at most locations by tomorrow the 9th.
smile.png

They didn't come today. I'm guessing they're coming tomorrow. I'm getting 3 RIRs, 3 Black Stars, and 2 BRs. I can't wait fot my peeping package!

Mine did not come today also. I figured the holiday may have had the Post Office backed up a little, so I'm hoping for tomorrow. Hope they stay warm where ever they are....

Mine didn't come either and I thought surely they would as we're not too far from Ohio and in a major city. I guess it's 2 day rather than overnight. A little disappointed because I was sure they'd come today.

Back
Top Bottom