When will @Kiki become the first in BYC history to reach 750,000 reactions? 8/11/2021 9pm EST

Pics
I'm sure he's not too fussed about it. I've left bikes sitting out for people to steal cause I couldn't be bothered to take them to a dona place. 🤷‍♀️
I misunderstood the question tbh. :oops: the way I worded it when I said people take stuff but he doesn’t wanna deal or whatever was confusing cause people are taking things :oops: I meant like there’s companies that come take stuff. But I worded it weird and thought Moony was mad 🤣🙈

How many books do you consider a ton? I have about 4000 books to pack up. I've gotten about 20 boxes full of DVDs, CDs, and some of the books packed so far, and those are just the ones that don't fit on my shelves. I still have another half dozen boxes worth of books sitting on the floor of my library.
Two dozen = 1 ton in TheDawg Speak.
I was just about to say 50.
:lau nope! Way more than that! It’s probably at least a few hundred. I’d have to count. I mean, nowhere near 4000 level but it’s a lot more than it looks like hahah I probably have 1000+ CDs too but idk. But my brother thinks all my stuff is bad, he’s lose his mind at that many hahah he keeps trying to stealthy throw stuff away. But I’m sure you actually use them

Back
Top Bottom