When you're bored...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chicabee19, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Songster

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Quote:Other than the washing clothes thing, let me know next time you are bored, I will come help get rid of that boredom. [​IMG] I could take care of that EXTRA bread, cookies(do you take requests, I could bring chocolate chips), do I need to bring my own ROO, or do you have your own ready to go in the pot? [​IMG]

2. Reinbeau

Reinbeau The Teapot Underground

I am never bored - and if I were, I still don't think shopping would do anything for me, I hate to do it. Which is rather ironic, as I'm sitting here waiting for my sister to call me so we can go to the South Shore Plaza - my nephew wants to go to the new Lego store that just opened. I'm going only because I need walking shoes and there's a store up there that sells Ryka shoes, my favorite. That's the only reason I'm going. Hopefully it won't be too much of a chore. I'd much rather be home here working outdoors, but it's a bit cool to do what I need to do out there.

3. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Crowing

I loooooovvvvveeee shopping, but only when I have the money to spend. Not right now! [​IMG]
    What about online "window" shopping?

4. ams3651

ams3651 Songster

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    I go to the dollar store. Cant do TOO much damage right??

5. ibpboo

ibpboo Where Chickens Ride Horses

Jul 9, 2007
    always changing
    Well, for the rainy day here yesterday, first I checked the yard for stuff that would blow away or didn't want in rain (before the rain hit hard). Let my chickens out to play in the light sprinkles, cleaned their coop, it started raining while I was in there!! I sit in the barn and talk to horse. Oh, and the silly thing I did, was decide to shampoo the carpet, yes, with every one home and raining outside!! I also took a nap, power was out for 4 hours, so I didn't even get to post the pics I took, yet.

6. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Crowing

Quote:Good idea! I like to make baskets for Christmas, so I buy the baskets, tissue, etc. there. I bought so much last year that I have extra for this year... and I only spent about $20!! [​IMG]

7. EliteTempleton

EliteTempleton Songster

Aug 9, 2008
    SW MI
    Quote:You mean other then transferring America's wealth to China?

8. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Songster

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND

well it least its only going a dollar at a time, where is the american made dollar store??

9. Chicabee19

Chicabee19 Songster

Aug 8, 2008
    n/a
    I guess I meant more "depressed" than "bored"

I just needed to get out where there were some people and get some light. I think the whole town felt the same way, cause they were ALL at the grocery store.

Blood sugar was all messed up. I think it might have been the candy overload on Halloween. I'm back to my normal cheery self today.

P.S. what's this term you use - "chores"? I don't recall ever hearing it before. [​IMG]

10. ams3651

ams3651 Songster

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA

I live in a small town, even to so shopping is 20 minutes away and the only place to go is Walmart. So no matter where I buy my toilet paper and toe nail clippers I guess its wrong.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: