Where and what

tnokie

In the Brooder
13 Years
Jan 13, 2007
I'm in Portland Tn, I have mini lops, mini rex, dwarfs, himalayan rabbits.
I currently(Jan 14) have a litter of red/wht minilops about three months old for sale at $5 each. In the nest box I have Himis,rex,lops,dwarf/himi

I am in East Texas, near Mabank.

I have Checkered Giants, Red-eyed White New Zealand, Californian, Gray Chinchilla, Magpie & Japanese Harlequin, Mini Lop, Satin, Standard & Mini Rex, English Angora, Dutch, Netherland Dwarf, Jersey Woolie, and some mixed breeds.

Jean

Hi -
I'm not sure I get this thread either, but I have a 5 year old Polish house rabbit. She's 1.75 pounds, and by far the most opinionated and bossy little critter that ever was! You should see her go after the dog, the cat, and yes, even the chickens!
Amy

Sorry for the confusion. I was just letting everyone else know what I have and hoping someone else would jump in and start some conversations! Someone else give it a try. Ltes get this section rolling!

I'm in Kentucky and I will have 2 broken satin does when they are weaned which will be April. I am going to reserve them in February though. I want a buck too, but that is the only litter that these breeders have right now and I don't want a buck from the same litter as I plan on breeding them, and eating the extra babies and contributing to my dog's BARF diets. I have been looking around for satin bucks for sale and so far nobody has anything available. I'll keep waiting and looking!

I only have yard bunnies. One is black and the other is dutch. I have no idea what sex they are, but the black one seems to follow the dutch one rather closely sometimes, lol. They arent actually our bunnies, they were abandoned by someone. They just live out back and eat my flowers. My dd puts out feed and water for them and they come running up to us when ever we have scratch for the chickens. They really like it.

Right now the dutch one is in a rubbermade tub in the barn. She is very sick. A neighbor came over to tell us that she was in their yard and looked like she was going to die. She was sitting very rigidly, looked a mess and had lots of mucus coming out of her mouth and nose. My dd is giving her two shots a day of Baytril. We had it on hand for the chickens and the vet said it might help if it is just a respiratory infection.

chel

I'v got a holland lop...he's a house rabbit...
tongue.png

paper trained and all! HAHAHA..he hops behind me all day..he loves people. lol

Back
Top Bottom