Where are there reliable chicken swaps in South Carolina??

Near Columbia- it has been too cold and windy but sure would love to see something nearby when it warms up....

Most shows have them and there are some coming up in the next month or so. Also there are plenty of them around Florence every month at a TSC and Newberry. I see most advertised on Facebook. No one seems to get on here anymore that is really active in poultry in our area. I try to come over here and keep up to date but this site doesn't like me to post links to anything else and I can't sit here all day and type everything that is going on on the other pages so this site gets left behind.

Could you pls pm me the links to the fb links too. I am new to SC and looking to get started with chickens this year.

Hey everyone I'm new to this site. I dont have chickens yet but would like to attend any of the events that are close to columbia area. I live in Gilbert and just want to get a feel for what it takes to raise chickens and what type of coop and accesories i need. Thanks

Could you pls pm me the links to the fb links too. I am new to SC and looking to get started with chickens this year.
welcome-byc.gif
Welcome to SC too then! I am new to the Midlands Sc as of 2010.

Not sure if you got the Facebook link but you can google sals feed and seed. I clicked on the website and it gives you info on their chickens and when they'll have them.

Back
Top Bottom