Where are there reliable chicken swaps in South Carolina??

I'm looking to find some one with buff orpinton babies and Indian runner ducks near jasper or Beaufort county ? Any one know of anything?

I'm in the Low Country also. I need to find a rescue/happy place for my Barred Rock Roo. I'm not going to lie, he's aggressive. He will be culled within the week. I don't want to, but I don't see any other option. Any takers?!

I wish I could get the buffs that's just too far to go
1f62b.png

This is still a couple of weeks away.

York SC Chickens and Livestock Group
will be having a swap meet.
Saturday, April 11th
7:00 am to 1:00 pm

It will be held at Jeff Bryants place at;
660 west old Limestone Rd., York SC

We had a few meets last year, and this will be the first meet this year.

Location is York, SC
it is in the north central part of SC.
about 30 mi from Charlotte, NC
15 - 20 miles from Gastonia, Rock Hill or, Blacksburg.

My wife and I have a mixed flock, and want a few more particular additions. I've done some googling looking for breeders in SC, but I am coming up short. We/I would like to stay away from hatcheries and deal mainly with local folk, can anyone help? I can post breeds we're searching for if anyone can help.

We currently have:
2 Buff Orpingtons, 2 Easter Eggers, and one of the following; Columnian, Delaware, Silver Laced Wyandotte, Dominique, Silver Cuckoo Marans, Black Australorpe, and a Speckled Sussex.

Last edited:
My wife and I have a mixed flock, and want a few more particular additions. I've done some googling looking for breeders in SC, but I am coming up short. We/I would like to stay away from hatcheries and deal mainly with local folk, can anyone help? I can post breeds we're searching for if anyone can help.

We currently have:
2 Buff Orpingtons, 2 Easter Eggers, and one of the following; Columnian, Delaware, Silver Laced Wyandotte, Dominique, Silver Cuckoo Marans, Black Australorpe, and a Speckled Sussex.

There are several breeders in SC. I am at York, but there are breeders in other areas as well. Most small breeders have just a few breeds and varieties.

I have Buckeyes, Bressse, Dominiques, CCL, Bantam Choc Orpington, and Silkies.

Where are you located?

The breeds that you listed as ones you currently have, are you wanting more of the same breeds, or others?

Back
Top Bottom