Where Can I Find Diatomaceous Earth?

I found mine at an Organic Garden supply. They consistently have it on hand versus some of the feed places having to order it in. It is reasonably priced around $25 for a 40lb bag. It lasts for a good while.

Good luck,
Bill

Quote:
LOL...well you may not get a chance to order differently "next time." That bag will probably last you until infinity
tongue.png
I think I paid $29 for a 50lb bag, so your shipping wasn't as much as what I figured it would be... Seriously...that bag will probably last you a few years with 6 chickens. I haven't made a dent in the bag I bought 4 months ago.

Im paying something like 17.00 for a 25lb bag, and I have 30 in my flock and also use it on my dogs!!! Im not even putting a dent into the bag!!!!

I coudlnt find an expiration date on my bag at all....but good question. Infact today I bathed my dogs and Im waiting on them to dry to put them on the dogs...dust them with it...kills fleas, by drying them out when it comes in contact with them...from the inside out. So far so good, its new to me trying it on them, I read on it.

Oh man! It doesn't expire or anything does it?
If not I guess I am set!

DE is composed of FOSSILIZED shells, so age wont hurt it too much.
It's millions of years old when you buy it "fresh"​

Back
Top Bottom