where can i find peafowl eggs?

I sell peafowl eggs but it is usually late May or June before I have eggs in central Pennsylvania to sell. I don't sell eggs until fertility is checked from any pen by having eggs developing in my incubator from the pen. I do ship but shipping is hard on eggs and seems harder on peafowl eggs.

I sell peafowl eggs but it is usually late May or June before I have eggs in central Pennsylvania to sell. I don't sell eggs until fertility is checked from any pen by having eggs developing in my incubator from the pen. I do ship but shipping is hard on eggs and seems harder on peafowl eggs.
what price do you sell the eggs for?

what price do you sell the eggs for?
Most of my peaeggs I sell for $10.00 each, some are more but they are limited, I have a few orders for eggs already from previous buyers, I only ship six at a time because of the way I package, but I'm a little concerned with shipping priority mail this year with the delays with the post office

Most of my peaeggs I sell for $10.00 each, some are more but they are limited, I have a few orders for eggs already from previous buyers, I only ship six at a time because of the way I package, but I'm a little concerned with shipping priority mail this year with the delays with the post office
are you able to ship them to LA?

Back
Top Bottom