Where can I find truckloads of acorns? (2-3 Tons)

Randomhero

In the Brooder
7 Years
Aug 20, 2012
Im wanting a couple tons of acorns to use as feed. Where can I buy acorns by the ton? I've googled and had no luck thus far. There is one acorn site that I've found but it's more along the lines of arts & crafts with one option of 5# bags for squirle feed all at rediculous prices. Any help is greatly appreciated!

I'm located in central IL. Thanks!

Did you ever find any? I would like to find either acorns or chestnuts (large quantities) for cattle feed. I'm in far southern Wisconsin.

Thanks!

Im wanting a couple tons of acorns to use as feed. Where can I buy acorns by the ton? I've googled and had no luck thus far. There is one acorn site that I've found but it's more along the lines of arts & crafts with one option of 5# bags for squirle feed all at rediculous prices. Any help is greatly appreciated!

I'm located in central IL. Thanks!
I might be able to help you with this. How many tons are you wanting? Any particular type? And what price range are you looking for? As of right now I have 900 lbs of Nuttall acorns I can sell you for as little as $2.25 per lb. But if that is too expensive and you would like something smaller I can gather pen oaks, water oaks, Willow oaks, you name it and we can get it. Also we have experience with shipping our acorns to anywhere in the US if you are willing to pay for logistics or postage. Drop me an email at [email protected]

I might be able to help you with this. How many tons are you wanting? Any particular type? And what price range are you looking for? As of right now I have 900 lbs of Nuttall acorns I can sell you for as little as $2.25 per lb. But if that is too expensive and you would like something smaller I can gather pen oaks, water oaks, Willow oaks, you name it and we can get it. Also we have experience with shipping our acorns to anywhere in the US if you are willing to pay for logistics or postage. Drop me an email at [email protected]
This thread is from 2013, you're not likely to receive a reply from the op.
Please, no sharing of personal info, just for safety.

Back
Top Bottom