Where can I get chicks, preferably local? I'm in Medford

CountryChic85

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 2, 2013
Medford
I am moving back to Medford in 12 days, and I want to know as much as possible before I can get some chicks. I want to know where I can get day old chicks? I would prefer chicks I can pick up that were raised and loved locally. Also I was thinking 4 or 5 chicks, I'm not sure if that matters:). Any idea's or does any one know anyone. I want to get chicks within a month of us moving in, preferably sooner than that. Thank you for any and all help.

You can check on the buy-sell-trade section on here for your area, check craigslist or your local farm store. Best of luck
jumpy.gif

I am moving back to Medford in 12 days, and I want to know as much as possible before I can get some chicks. I want to know where I can get day old chicks? I would prefer chicks I can pick up that were raised and loved locally. Also I was thinking 4 or 5 chicks, I'm not sure if that matters:). Any idea's or does any one know anyone. I want to get chicks within a month of us moving in, preferably sooner than that. Thank you for any and all help.
Medford, NY?

Back
Top Bottom