Where can I get Seramas?

Anyone know of any hatcheries that ship serama chicks or serama hatching eggs? I can’t seem to find any. I don’t want to go the eBay route, so looking for alternatives to that.
We have a local breeder her in N CA. ALCHEMIST FARM she has nice birds. Very nice place. I don’t know where you are located and of course when doing Hatching Eggs do you want them to come from someplace as close to you as possible. I have not gotten Sarama‘s from her but I have gotten cream leg bar‘s and I know she was breeding seramas.

I Google "Where to buy Serama Chickens Near me" and "Serama Chicken Breeder near me". I received accurate results. There is likely a Serama Breeders Association and they'll have breeder info listed by state. Good luck. I just hatched out my first Serama a few weeks ago and I am in love

Some wonderful Serama Breeders post on ebay. I found an amazing breeder in my state that I purchased eggs from on ebay. I am still in touch with her and she's been so wonderful. I wouldn't count ebay out. I wish you the very best

I Google "Where to buy Serama Chickens Near me" and "Serama Chicken Breeder near me". I received accurate results. There is likely a Serama Breeders Association and they'll have breeder info listed by state. Good luck. I just hatched out my first Serama a few weeks ago and I am in love
Two years ago I got some hatching eggs from eBay. The woman said they hatch like popcorn and she was right! I think 14 out of 15 eggs hatched and I sold a bunch of them and I just wanted up keeping five hens. They are so cute running around in a little group and so tiny! My favorite is the smallest one I named her jellybean. She does not like me to pick her up but she tolerates it at bedtime. She’s not skittish she just doesn’t like it. I think it’s cool how they all look so different it was really fun watching them grow into their colors

Where are you located? I am currently sold old but I will have some available in September. This little one was from my last hatch, I have great fertility and hatch rates.

Attachments

• IMG_20200729_194701505.jpg
    IMG_20200729_194701505.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 3
Try asking in the Louisiana thread if you haven't already. A lady not too far from me was asking about getting bantams in the NC thread and I ended up selling her my Serama culls, The only thing "wrong" with them that I know of is that I didn't want their pattern in my breeding program and she got 2 Hens for a very low price. She was just looking for bantams and couldn't find any for sale in the area so I offered.

Back
Top Bottom