Where can I get some good(cheap) muck boots?

Quote:
Look in the mens section, I find lots of goodies there myself, and for me the kids section works as well (and cheaper)

I tried the plain ones from Walmart- they were so stiff and uncomfortable. They eventually split on me. The thrift stores here SUCK! We're so rural- everything decent I can find are things that I donated
tongue.png
It's not a big free-cycling community I guess.

Bah! Not having any luck with the boots online, but I did find some good socks at elliesox.com
big_smile.png

Ace Hardware. I found boys size fit. They have a insole that you can take out and wash. I cut mine down about three inches. I have short legs. Very easy to cut.
clap.gif

Quote:
Ha ha- I know. But- I paid like $40 for kids boots from LL Bean, and they're made in China too
tongue.png

Well I had a pair from Land's End. Have had them since I was a kid around 12 years old. They quit on me this year and I'm 23. I really liked that they had handles to pull them on with.

Now I'm sporting a Wal-Mart pair for $19, without handles. Just got em in the past month-long rain event and they do the job. Dunno how long they'll last though.

Back
Top Bottom