Where can I order hens in Ontario!!!

Teebodan

In the Brooder
Nov 29, 2019
Hello, I been raising chickens as a hobby for years, with the covid virus I can’t seem to find any im needing to add new stock to the flock but every hatchery is sold out near me, please help

Chickens are the new gold in Ontario, beware of kijiji sellers trying to take you for all your worth at the moment. In a few months when everyone settles down and realizes chickens require a small amount of work, they'll be giving them away for free like bunnies a month after Easter. That being said, I had fantastic luck with a few kijiji sellers after I was told Freys was backlogged until August for what I was after, so there are decent sellers still out there!

I can't remember the name of the place but a feed mill in Barrie was advertising chick days, not sure if they stock their own or order in, but if you do a bit of poking around Google you might get lucky and find the ad. Best of luck with your search!

I tried Kijiji everyone and there mother
Wants chickens Im in Ontario Canada small town called Innisfil can anyone ship ?

Looking for guinea fowl and chickens I can trade I have nice birds need new stock, I have a few pairs I show and a beauty Cayuga for trades???

Chickens are the new gold in Ontario, beware of kijiji sellers trying to take you for all your worth at the moment. In a few months when everyone settles down and realizes chickens require a small amount of work, they'll be giving them away for free like bunnies a month after Easter. That being said, I had fantastic luck with a few kijiji sellers after I was told Freys was backlogged until August for what I was after, so there are decent sellers still out there!

I can't remember the name of the place but a feed mill in Barrie was advertising chick days, not sure if they stock their own or order in, but if you do a bit of poking around Google you might get lucky and find the ad. Best of luck with your search!

Work...

Imagine that. LOL.

People are almost as terrified of real work as they are of the plague.

Back
Top Bottom