Where can i order Tylan 50?

Mariem

In the Brooder
May 24, 2021
I adopted two Buff Orpington's one year ago, Goldie and Gerty. Goldie has bronchitis and last night she passed a shelless egg (yolk only). I am very concerned for her health. There are no poultry vets for at least 200 miles. After much online research, I believe that Tylan 50 is what I need to treat her. Can't find the product to order it. Time is of the essence.

I adopted two Buff Orpington's one year ago, Goldie and Gerty. Goldie has bronchitis and last night she passed a shelless egg (yolk only). I am very concerned for her health. There are no poultry vets for at least 200 miles. After much online research, I believe that Tylan 50 is what I need to treat her. Can't find the product to order it. Time is of the essence.
Depending on your location, Tractor Supply usually carries it.

Depending on your location, Tractor Supply usually carries it.
Thanks for responding. Continuing to use VetRx for the time being. She is better today, but still has a cough. I supplemented her feed with Tums to increase calcium intake and gave her a warm Epsom Salt soak last night. She lay one normal egg today. I checked with online TSC but they only have 200mg/ml and it is IM (intramuscular). I haven't the slightest clue how to give an IM to a chicken. I wanted the oral suspension (?).

This site (ValleyVet) does have the Tylan 50mg but requires a vet RX. Thanks.
I just bought tylan 50 without a vet rx from valley vet. It only seems to be in calif your need rx per website. I had it sent to massachusetts no problem.

Back
Top Bottom