1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Where can u find Unpasteurized Apple Cider Vineger?

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by beverlybirdd, Dec 13, 2009.

1. beverlybirdd

beverlybirdd Out Of The Brooder

Jul 2, 2009
    On my last post my hen was acting strange and seemed to be losing her appetite. I had bought some antibiotics through a feed store to place in her water. However, from a couple of comments I have chosen not to do that as I do not know what is wrong with her. Although she has straightened up now and is eating again and seems to be fine. Maybe it was the cold, I don't know. Anyway, I would like to get some of the unpasteurized apple cider that has been mentioned on this site. I went to the local grocery and all they have is pasteurized. Where can I find it?

2. jerseygirl1

jerseygirl1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
  3. ThePamperedPullet

ThePamperedPullet Chillin' With My Peeps

any local health food store should have it. you can call around and ask for apple cider vinegar with mother.

4. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    I get mine in the organic section of my grocery store.

5. ScoobyRoo

ScoobyRoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2008
    Land of OZ
    Do you have an Amish store close by? I'm fortunate to have an Apple orchard/store not far from me that I buy from.

6. beverlybirdd

beverlybirdd Out Of The Brooder

Jul 2, 2009
    Thank you everyone! This gives me a few places to start looking!

7. kimb

kimb Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Oppps found it [​IMG] ...

It's a sister site to hilton herbs for the USA...

thehealingbarn.com
    http://www.thehealingbarn.com/equine/herbs.html

I get mine for my horses at hiltonherbs.com ... although I just jumped on the USA page and I can't seem to find it right now ... : - /

Last edited: Dec 14, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by