Where/Can we find Peafowl in Idaho?

RedBreasted

Songster
8 Years
Sep 21, 2014
I am really thinking about buying a Peafowl aka Peacock. I live here in Caldwell, Idaho and I don't know where do they offer to sell Peafowl. I search a place where I bought my chickens but they don't have any. Can you guys find any trusted secure website with a trusted secure area? And any Idahoans out there, please say something! (P.S I rescue an American Robin baby from almost getting hit by a car. I don't know where is the nest. How do I take care of it?)

we have one locayl that runs into the roadway you can take. lol. (I am in western washington so it would be a long drive). If you have craigs list locally you can look on there. Also if your county has a FB page for selling, trading items or farm animals that may be a place to look. Besides that IDK. My neighbors grew up with peafowl and let us know they would be killing ours if we got any. The males are so loud.
Good luck with your search. I hope someone else has more helpful advice

Hey, where are you @Birdrain92 ?
Hold on a minute, RedBreasted, he'll be here soon...
big_smile.png

x2 Birdrain will know.
wink.png

As for the baby Robin you might want to find a local wild animal rehab center to take in the robin. Baby birds need constant feeding and care and the great people at the animal rehab place are usually very experienced with taking care of baby birds since they are one of the most common things that get brought in.

x3 Yeah, Birdrain's right near you guys! He'll help you!
thumbsup.gif

And for the Robin (going off MinxFox's idea) you can take him to the Ruth Melicar Bird Center in Boise. My aunt & I had rescued a Squab (baby Pigeon) and we took it there where someone took the bird in and cared for it.

Hope he's doing alright.
fl.gif

I am really thinking about buying a Peafowl aka Peacock. I live here in Caldwell, Idaho and I don't know where do they offer to sell Peafowl. I search a place where I bought my chickens but they don't have any. Can you guys find any trusted secure website with a trusted secure area? And any Idahoans out there, please say something! (P.S I rescue an American Robin baby from almost getting hit by a car. I don't know where is the nest. How do I take care of it?)

Hey, where are you @Birdrain92 ?
Hold on a minute, RedBreasted, he'll be here soon...
big_smile.png

x2 Birdrain will know.
wink.png

As for the baby Robin you might want to find a local wild animal rehab center to take in the robin. Baby birds need constant feeding and care and the great people at the animal rehab place are usually very experienced with taking care of baby birds since they are one of the most common things that get brought in.

x3 Yeah, Birdrain's right near you guys! He'll help you!
thumbsup.gif

And for the Robin (going off MinxFox's idea) you can take him to the Ruth Melicar Bird Center in Boise. My aunt & I had rescued a Squab (baby Pigeon) and we took it there where someone took the bird in and cared for it.

Hope he's doing alright.
fl.gif

I'm here. Sorry I didn't come here sooner I just got a message letting me know somebody wanted peafowl. I'm in Nampa Idaho. My peahen just layed her first egg this season today so it will be around June 6 when it would hatch. I'm hoping I will have a good hatch this year. I have Indian Blue peafowl. Private Message me for all the other details.

Last edited:
I'm here. Sorry I didn't come here sooner I just got a message letting me know somebody wanted peafowl. I'm in Nampa Idaho. My peahen just layed her first egg this season today so it will be around June 6 when it would hatch. I'm hoping I will have a good hatch this year. I have Indian Blue peafowl. Private Message me for all the other details.

Back
Top Bottom