Where did my fish go?

Quote:
Fish tanks should never smell. I have a 30 and ten gallon in my bedroom, and a 55 and 5 1/2 downstairs, and none of them smell. Only a slight lake like smell in the filters, but you need to cleaning the filters to smell it.

This fish tank was a vase. I had to wash it every other day, but it still smelled. Someone gave me a filter, but it didn't work so I gave it back. Fishes just don't work out for me.
hmm.png

Bettas should never be in a vase. They need a minimum of 3 gallons of filtered, heated, water.

Quote:
I hadn't seen that commercial. Thank you for sharing it.
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

And I am very sorry that you lost your fish. I had one of my fish commit suicide just 2 days ago. The dogs and I got up to go potty in the morning and there was one of the African Butterfly fish laying on the floor dead.
hit.gif

OOh no's!!! Was he seeing anyone about his depression?
sad.png

If I had known how bad is depression had become, I would have stay with him on suicide watch. I think he just couldn't stand living with the very grumpy Pleco anymore. Or it could have been he couldn't handle the new filter on the tank. I think he was just trying to learn how to fly.
ep.gif
and he forgot that he really still needed the water. I am just hoping that the other Butterfly doesn't try to follow his former tank mate.

Quote:
More than bizarre...
hmm.png

lol.png
Yeah, I'm not really bothered about it though. It was just a fish, yes I know it was a living thing, but I def agree with Nicola, it sounds like they broke it and threw it away or something. One fish isn't worth getting in a squabble with relatives about, just my opinion.

You are right, one little fish,...... but if it was mine, I would be all over them for stealing, or destroying my property without letting me know!
somad.gif

Imp, you've done it again!
lau.gif
gig.gif
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
lol.png
Yeah, I'm not really bothered about it though. It was just a fish, yes I know it was a living thing, but I def agree with Nicola, it sounds like they broke it and threw it away or something. One fish isn't worth getting in a squabble with relatives about, just my opinion.

You are right, one little fish,...... but if it was mine, I would be all over them for stealing, or destroying my property without letting me know!
somad.gif

Imp, you've done it again!
lau.gif
gig.gif
thumbsup.gif

I would say the first thing to do is ask your parents if they know what happened to the fish and its vase. I will bet that they do, and that they had more to do wth the fish and tank going bye bye than did the aunt and uncle.

Back
Top Bottom