Where did summer go?

gumpsgirl

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Mar 25, 2008
Virginia
Holy cow! It just came and then it went! I do love fall and the holidays, but to be honest with you, I'm not ready for summer to be over yet. I know what comes after fall and am not looking forward to the cold. I am an outdoors person and would much rather have it warm than cold. I hope that the fall weather will stick around longer than summer did.
smile.png

Heck, it will be summer/hades here until the 31st of October.
Fall is from Nov.1 to the 8th.
Paradise is from Nov. 9th until March 31st.
Spring form April 1st to the 14th and then it's back to
Hades again, from the 15th of April until the 31st of October.

Be grateful for what you have.

We can't wait until November... and in April we'll be asking where Paradise went.

Perspective... it's all perspective.

It is getting colder here in MI too. Had to grab a hoodie this morning to go check on the girls! BRRR! Oh well, at least it was just a hoodie and not full snow gear!

Where did summer go? Where lost homework and right socks go. Where your library card goes when you really need it. Where broody hens go. And where your cat gets the wonderful idea she wants to take a nap on your reading material. Where did summer go? That's a silly question.
lol.png

On a more serious note (what am I saying, that last statement was as serious as I'll ever get)...Bleccch, I restart school next week... :|

Quote:
I'm starting my kids back in another week also. I don't know who is dreading that worse. Me or the kids!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom