Where do I find my BYC page?

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Symphony, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Symphony

Symphony Vanilla, Little Airt Airt

I tried to figure it out but couldn't. Where can I find it?

2. redtailgal

redtailgal Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 27, 2011
    Do you mean the articles that you create or the account page? I'll probably go into more detail that you need, but the person who is searching for this solution may need all this detail, so please dont be offended.

Goto the top of this page and click on the tab "My profile". This is your main profile page. You can edit several setting here, but clicking the editing buttons "edit community profile" and "edit account details".
    Under your avatar is a link that allows you to replace your avatar with something new.

Now if you scroll down a little farther, you will see "Your Recent Activity"

under that you will see "Breeds and Supplies" "Forums" "articles" and "Profiles"
    Beside each of these words is a little box that may be glowing a green color. If the little box is green, then that particular "stuff" will show in the list below it. If you only want to see your recent activity in the forum, then the forum should be the only one with a glowing green box. For articles or member pages, then articles should be the only green glowing box.

Does this answer get you where you wanted to be?

3. ailurophile23

ailurophile23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 21, 2010
    VA
    I was wondering the same thing - how do I get to My Page to update things? Where is it listed under My Profile? If mine wasn't in my signature, I wouldn't be able to find it.

4. ailurophile23

ailurophile23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 21, 2010
    VA
    Okay - now I finally get it - I feel like such an idiot. If you turn off (i.e., click the boxes so they aren't green) all of the options EXCEPT "Articles", then it shows your member page and any other pages you have created. Thanks!

5. Symphony

Symphony Vanilla, Little Airt Airt

Thanks so much! [​IMG]

6. redtailgal

redtailgal Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 27, 2011
    Glad I could help.

7. Lothiriel

Lothiriel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop