Where do you buy serama chicks or hatching eggs?

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by james408, Nov 12, 2010.

1. james408

james408 New Egg

Oct 25, 2010
    Where do you buy serama chicks or hatching eggs? Any place in California?

2. gumbii

gumbii Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 7, 2010
    bell gardens, ca
    are you in socal... there's this woman in orange county that breeds seramas... i think her website is OCseramas or something...

good luck...

3. ocseramas

ocseramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2010
    That would be me! I do not sell eggs or chicks but do sell serama starting at about 4 months of age. I have pet quality, breeding quality, and show quality. My website is OCSeramas.com.

4. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix Bantam Fanatic

Dec 15, 2009
    Penn Valley, CA
    Where in California are you? I would be happy to sell some hatching eggs and maybe started young birds depending on how many I have at any given time. I'm about an hour north of Sacramento. You can send me a PM if you are somewhat nearby or would be interested. [​IMG]

5. Shawneejohnson

Shawneejohnson New Egg

Nov 16, 2012
    Do you sell fertile eggs? I've been trying for months to find a few more hens and maybe another roo for my boys but evidently they don't exist in my part of the world. Doubt I could afford shipping on live birds. :( I'm not sure how the forum works but if you do sell eggs would you contact me at [email protected]? I only have internet at work and don't get to look at sites like this very often.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by