Where do you find a water wiggler....

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by AnniesEggFarm, Apr 14, 2009.

1. AnniesEggFarm

AnniesEggFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2009
    Or how do you make a homemade one.... I looked in walmart today with no success... except having to buy my daughter a toy because we went through toy aisles.... [​IMG]

Jenn [​IMG]

2. jnjross

jnjross Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2008
    edwards, ms
    got a dollar tree? or party supply store

3. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    they are really cheap items you have to go to a 99 cents store or something like that its only those types of places that I can find them

Last edited: Apr 14, 2009
  4. eaganchickens

eaganchickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 21, 2008
    Eagan,MN
    I got one at a dollar tree about a month ago

5. killer

killer Chillin' With My Peeps

me too. looked in wally world for aout an hour! went to dollar tree walk right to it. bought me 2 of them.

6. Crockett

Crockett Out Of The Brooder

Mar 23, 2009
    North Central - IA
    To make a homemade one,you need an empty paper towel roll, a zip lock bag and some warm water. Cut the empty roll to about the length of the zip lock bag. Put warm water in the zip lock bag, just under an inch. Then remove the air and zip the bag closed. Make sure the bag does not leek. Roll up the zip lock bag with the temperature probe in the middle. Then slide the tube inside the empty paper towel roll. If the tube is too big, remove some of the water and try again. This should resemble what the density of an egg would be.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by