Where does MPC......

My box in the fall came from Polk OH. Look in the upper right corner of the box where the postage is. It was my 3rd order from my pet chicken and every shipment has been great. The sexes were correct, even the batams! It was great working from them.

Just got a reply from MPC. I have paraphrased the response: Apparently they have breeding farms that supply eggs to a centralized incubating center. The farms are separate from the hatchery for health reasons and the farms are spread out among the MPC network of hatcheries for biosecurity reasons.
It was a long response from them, so I condensed it to the most relevant portion regarding the original posted question.

My order from MPC came from Connecticut as well.
All them were sexed correctly and I have some beautiful Barred Rocks to show for it!

This is an Old thread But I talked to them and they said they get alot of stock from Meyer. All my chicks were great sexed 100 % and healthy..FROM CT to AZ

I ordered from my pet chicken and mine came from Ohio and all were healthy and happy!! They are one month old now!!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom