Where does your milk come from?

Quote:
I've a lady who drives to the dairy for raw milk but it's pricey and she only goes every two weeks so in between runs/funds I make due with the less expensive (yeah it's that high) organic milk from Kroger... that's what's in my fridge and not wanting to trace. What the devil state is coded EH anyways? I mean I know everything's online now but Ehio I think would be a bit much.

edit... now that I know I'm looking for a four to five digit number I looked again... one had 20-283 and ended up being Jackson Milk Plant in Kansas, the other was 1604 and says Darigold in Boise... so, it MIGHT not be alien milk... maybe...

Last edited:
stop and shop grocery store. really i dont know.
hmm.png
we have a farm down the street from us, but they do not sell milk and only have 2 cows. i have wondered where it comes from. gonna check mine, now, just as soon as i moooove from the couch!
roll.png

Quote:
Sorry if I distured anyone, I often forget that normal people don't spend the majority of their life looking at udders
lau.gif

I was looking at those udders wishing I could put them on my girl. Goat people are weird we constantly look at goat butts.
lau.gif
at one point my DD yelled to DH "mommys looking at goat butts again!". I was looking at my bucks parents. And Jayda had a HUGE udder.

My milk comes from my Oberhasli goats after kidding through fall. After the frozen milk runs out we get ours from the store. I can't look up the code because we don't have any in the fridge right now. I sure wish I knew where I could get raw cow milk from.

Not a milk drinker, but the milk DH and DD drink is run of the mill grocery store special, and the code shows it came from about an hour away.
smile.png
Yay Michigan, the should be Dairy State!

I don't drink dairy milk, but I enjoy soy milk, rice milk & almond milk.

(after typing milk four, now five times, it makes me think that 'milk' is a strange word if you say it a few times.)
hmm.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom