Where is a good place to get quail egg cartons?

PurpleChicken

Rest in Peace 1970-2018
12 Years
Apr 6, 2007
Iceland
idunno.gif

I wanna get some little plastic ones. Any source suggestions?

Why Eggcartons.com my friend. They are a sponsor of BYC and have SUPER fast shipping.

I had a problem with the website when I placed an order on Wednesday so I called on Thursday afternoon around 2pm to see if the order was in. It wasn't, but they still had my order to me by FRIDAY of that same week!

They have all kinds of quail egg cartons and flats as well as turkey, duck, goose, etc. Not to mention they sell more than just egg cartons!

I highly recommend them!

What size do you use off eggcartons.com? I got some plastic ones but they don't come close to fitting button eggs or my coturnix eggs. They are right in between both. I could stick 3 button eggs or a half a coturnix egg in there. They've ended up being worthless.

Well, I only ordered chicken egg cartons and quail egg paper flats myself. If you have a question like that it is probably best to call and talk to the guy on the phone. He will help you find what you need.

Quote:
I love Eggcartons.com but checked their site and didn't see any quail
cartons. I ordered 2 bators and some other stuff from them in the
past. They are 1 state away from me in Mass. I'll call them tommorow.

Thanks

We bought our quail egg cartons from GQF Manufacturing. We paid just under $200.00 (including 42.00 shipping to Alaska-Alaska always has high shipping costs-it was free shipping to anywhere in the lower 48) for 2000 egg cartons. Here is a picture of them, and how we did our labels for the time being until we have time to do something a little more professional looking.

18621_quail_egg_cartons_001.jpg

18621_quail_egg_cartons_002.jpg

Edited to say: Hopefully the first picture will show up-it is of the front of our label. Both the regular and jumbo Courtnix quail eggs fit in these cartons.

Last edited:
I got mine from Fleming Outdoors. I agree the plastic seem to be a bit small for the coturnix but they work good enough...so far...What I have gotten from a couple folks is some foam with holes cut through it...no idea where they got it but that works the best

Back
Top Bottom