Where is Pagan?

okiechick57

Crowing
14 Years
May 22, 2007
Just outside Okc Oklahoma
wee.gif
running around looking everywhere for him?got a job? moved on? come on pagan .........where the heck are you? I miss you son
hit.gif

Hey Gang-

Awww...it's nice to be missed!
big_smile.png

Yeah, life is a bit hectic nowadays. Although I have had to give some of the new birds, "Pedro's Pasty Butt Treatment" that is NOT the reason! LOL!
gig.gif

Mostly, it's been work. Whew! I have SO much to learn and although I am given "self pace" it is still a lot to retain/remember! Good luck there! I will do MUCH better once on the floor. So, for now...I just do my thang: Read boring/dry material, watch stoopid - sugary videos on customer service, safety & procedures AND and do the simulations on the computer...at work!

It's actually not all that bad...I am dramatizing - a bit.
roll.png

The subject matter IS b-o-r-i-n-g in that it is just a matter of common sense. I guess they have to do those things for a reason though as most people don't display common sense, huh?
wink.png

So, I just bleat and follow like the good little lamb I am. I am.

bahh...baah...bahh...baah!
roll.png

and so forth, and so on...

All in all life is good. I am glad to be back in the workforce and right around my b-day I am going to Denver for further training so I can do a mini-celebration all courtesy of THD!
wee.gif

Thanks gang-

Pedro

PS I have had to work since this past weekend. The weekend consisted of "orientation" and this week hits off my training (AND...he's off!!!) to continue the rest of the week at which point Friday I will be screaming along with the rest of the world. TGIF! You'll hear from me before then...but you'll definitely hear from me then! Keep those games warm!!!

Last edited:
I wondered to, but I figured the moment I asked about him he'd show up.
Glad you got the job pagan.
clap.gif

Bright Blessings, Kat

Back
Top Bottom