Where I've Been For The Last Month

WoW is all I can say, I am not going to say you are stupid or anything of the sort, you had no clue something like that was going to happen. I hope you are however feeling better and if not I hope you heal real soon.

Good Job on finally putting him out where he belongs, poor you I can only imagine how stressful of a month that was, and to spend Xmas day at the police station...

Lets not mention all the things he broke, I would have blown my lid!!!

Glad you are back!!

Ema

Last edited:
Wow, thanks everyone for being so supportive. I expected more criticism; I just feel like such a fool. I do try to be a kind and compassionate person, but I should have ended it sooner. Rammy is right, being so ill made it hard to stand up at all, never mind throw him out. I was sick in bed for over a week drinking liquids only. I needed to regain some strength, and once I did, he was out. I am beating myself up about this, but also trying to stay optimistic and learn things from the experience.

Welsummerchicks' comment makes me think of something a friend said to me about this. I was telling my friend that he's a good guy with some bad flaws. My friend said maybe he's a bad guy with some good aspects. All I know is he seemed to have good intentions, but good intentions don't get things done, actions do.

arabianequine: Actually, I did have to abandon you for a month. First of all, I couldn't leave him alone, he would start cramming wood into the stove or doing something stupid, he needed to be babysat like a child. Secondly, he was attached to my hip. I couldn't even sit here and write emails without him coming in to see what I was doing. It was ridiculous. But I sure missed you guys, that's for sure.
smile.png

Quote:
getting better, thanks. Now back on solid food. Still very weak, trying to keep calm about finances, etc., stress will only make it worse. Now that he's gone I'm just working on trying to get things back in order again. It's nice to have my house and privacy back.

Last edited:
Quote:
Ema, don't even get me going on the things he broke. My Buddha statue, my antique cookie jar, my bathroom faucet (he was trying to "fix" it, even though it was not broken), my rain barrel in the yard (trying to "hammer" ice from it, my snow shovel, took an upholstered chair onto the deck to smoke after I went to sleep one night then left it out in the snow storm all night, my wood stove glass door, dented the heck out of my copper birdbath trying to stuff it into the shed to shovel, the shed handle trying to force it closed when the moisture had swelled it....... I could think of more. Absolutely insane. I have a very valuable grandfather clock and he asked why I had never changed it for daylight savings. I said it was too heavy and that I don't bother. He walked toward it to do it himself and I literally leaped out of my chair and yelled "NOOOO!!!!" He just looked at me all offended, and I said, "Sorry, but it's very expensive. I just want to leave it alone".
roll.png

Oh, theres men out there like that I can assure you. And worse. And I have a sign on my back that says, hey take me in and support me, let me be the boss, rule your life, you work, take care of the kids. I'll just go out all night, and you will stay home. You can't talk to any friends, or relatives for that matter. Cause you might tell them I am an A+++H+++. etc., etc., It took me 25 years to find a man who is a 100% better, but still has..well .... problems. Likes to spend money on stupid stuff, ie., that bill can wait, I need this! Wants to control when I go out, and likes it to be with him. Even to the store. (He found out that don't work with me). He pouts, but who cares. I love him to death, and he does have a humorous personality, will do dishes, laundry, etc., etc., and I can buy anything I want, but he still has those quirks. And now that I am older, its like sorry babes, I have never been a cheater, always honest, true, and just love to visit my family, and some friends (not many at all), so NO ONE tells me anymore what to buy, when to visit, who to visit, etc., and they dang sure better help pay the bills. Or Bye Bye Baby Bye Bye! By the way, He was a Navy Guy. Sorry!
smile.png

Sounds like a VERY EXPENSIVE romance! So sorry that it happened! It also sounds like he was taking a vacation from life in general.

hugs.gif
Hopefully lessons were learned and not to be repeated....

Quote:
It wasn't even a romance! There was no romantic anything happening. We had a few sentimental kisses the first day or two and that was it. We never went to dinner, never got intimate, nothing. It was like having a deadbeat relative living with me. Can't even say I got romance out of it. I was too stressed and annoyed to even think anything romantic. It got so bad I would go to the bathroom just so I could hide for a few minutes without having to stare at him sulking on the couch. He seemed to be having a great ol' time. I don't know why. I wasn't fun, I wasn't happy, I was moody and miserable with the situation, yet he seemed perfectly content here just lying around.

JustAChickenLittle&More :

Oh, theres men out there like that I can assure you. And worse. And I have a sign on my back that says, hey take me in and support me, let me be the boss, rule your life, you work, take care of the kids. I'll just go out all night, and you will stay home. You can't talk to any friends, or relatives for that matter. Cause you might tell them I am an A+++H+++. etc., etc., It took me 25 years to find a man who is a 100% better, but still has..well .... problems. Likes to spend money on stupid stuff, ie., that bill can wait, I need this! Wants to control when I go out, and likes it to be with him. Even to the store. (He found out that don't work with me). He pouts, but who cares. I love him to death, and he does have a humorous personality, will do dishes, laundry, etc., etc., and I can buy anything I want, but he still has those quirks. And now that I am older, its like sorry babes, I have never been a cheater, always honest, true, and just love to visit my family, and some friends (not many at all), so NO ONE tells me anymore what to buy, when to visit, who to visit, etc., and they dang sure better help pay the bills. Or Bye Bye Baby Bye Bye! By the way, He was a Navy Guy. Sorry!
smile.png

I think everyone has quirks. Even finding someone who is A+ will have quirks to work around- heck I'll even admit I have some. But NO ONE should put up with a person trying to control everything... Or be glued to the hip with someone. Or someone who wishes to do nothing or add nothing to the relationship.

JustAChickenLittle&More :

And now that I am older, its like sorry babes, I have never been a cheater, always honest, true, and just love to visit my family, and some friends (not many at all), so NO ONE tells me anymore what to buy, when to visit, who to visit, etc., and they dang sure better help pay the bills. Or Bye Bye Baby Bye Bye!
smile.png

thumbsup.gif
Totally agree with the statement above...​

Back
Top Bottom