Where to buy chickens I adelaide SA

Miss Henny

In the Brooder
6 Years
Dec 18, 2013
Hi guys!! (Sorry to put it on this forum because I ont knwo where to post it)

So chicken owners from Australia, to be more specific adelaide. Where do you get your chooks from?? I want to get new hens (all my previous one died :(((() and I want to buy it at a different place because tht place is dirty and the hens are in cages (bigger than factory cages)

I just want to know where to get clean, vaccinated and wormed chooks!! Or wherever you buy them... If they have a website then please put it bellow and the addres too!!

Thanks peeps :D

I bought my Isa Browns as 3 day olds from a little fodder shop on O'Sullivans Beach Rd, Lonsdale, My Brother got his POL Chooks from a Feed and Stock shop in Mc Laren Vale.

You could try Kilkenny Fodder, 106a David Tce, Kilkenny.

Or try a searching " Fodder Stores Adelaide" on Google or Bing.

You could also try Gumtree, usually a lot of Chooks for sale on there.

Example........http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kurralta-park/birds/we-have-some-laying-chickens-for-sale/1036002561

Hope this helps,

Cheers Paul
smile.png

Last edited:
And how much did u get. Ur chooks for? And have they been vaccinated, deliced.. Ect??

hello hows it going hope your well , if your looking for chickens I have three pure bred australops for give away they are free range well looked after chickens =) they have been looked after since they were three days old with the heat lamp and now reside in a coop with free range to a backyard and all the bugs, scraps and pellets they can eat. =) they are warm and safe in theyre coup each night completely safe from foxes and the cold =)

I live down south of Adelaide if you would like to give me a call or arrange a time to view, feel free to call me anytime on the number below

-0434 00 5580-
thankyou so much for your time look forward to hearing from you soon =)

Have you found a home for these 3 yet. I am at Victor Harbor and looking for 3 hens. Having trouble finding any hens at all

Annie
mble 0418635337

Back
Top Bottom