Where to buy peachicks?

campbell5

In the Brooder
Mar 9, 2015
Arkansas
As I've said before, I'm not quite ready to venture into an incubator and all the math that goes with it. Does anyone know of anyone in Arkansas that I can buy peachicks from? Our little Peababy is quite lonely (s/he was the only one to hatch out of it's clutch) and I'd like to make sure s/he has a buddy to grow up with. Right now, Peababy is in the brooder with a mash of chicks h/his age but still makes it's "I'm lost" noise. Any tips would be great!

Anyone in the Minnesota area who sale day old chicks or older chicks that can be sexed? I'm looking for a peahen, or two.

Have a lead on a 3 year old via Craigslist but cannot seem to get them to answer email. More frustrating because they literally live within 5 miles of me but I cannot run them down knocking on doors - we are out in the country - some folks don't take kindly to strangers just popping up in the yard!
wink.png

Thanks!

Frosty is in the upper middle of ND and MN has a lot of extra tests for importing birds. That's why a lot of folks can't ship to MN. With AI it's probably harder. How far are you from Siltanen? They have a website.

Frosty is in the upper middle of ND and MN has a lot of extra tests for importing birds. That's why a lot of folks can't ship to MN. With AI it's probably harder. How far are you from Siltanen? They have a website.
Looks like I'm just a little over an hour away from Siltanen - I'll check them out. I've been googling hatcheries etc and this is one in MN I have not seen. Thanks!!!

Looks like I'm just a little over an hour away from Siltanen - I'll check them out. I've been googling hatcheries etc and this is one in MN I have not seen. Thanks!!!

I can't vouch for his birds but with all of the colors they have I'm tempted to do a road trip! I hope you find what you're looking for...

Back
Top Bottom