Where to buy tylan in smaller quantity

FloridaChick13

In the Brooder
Jul 8, 2015
Naples, FL
Hi, I'm look for tylan because my chicken has bubbles in her eye and it's not healing with saline rinses and vetricyn.. Please help, I've been trying to solve this for a month! I just need a small quantity and all I'm finding is giant bottles. Thanks.

You can buy it at like tractor supply. It is a huge bottle, I know. I have an unopened bottle here at the house that I ordered for a rooster's ear infection, but never used. It was expensive, and now it's just gonna go bad sitting on the shelf

Last edited:
Hi, I'm look for tylan because my chicken has bubbles in her eye and it's not healing with saline rinses and vetricyn.. Please help, I've been trying to solve this for a month! I just need a small quantity and all I'm finding is giant bottles. Thanks.

Most people, rather than buy the $55 and up bottle of Tylan Soluble Powder, get Tylan 50 injectable with a few syringes and 18 or 20 gauge needles. Then give a 5 lb chicken 1 ml of that orally twice a day for 5 days. If she weighs less, five her 1/2 ml or cc. Tylan 50 was around $14 dollars the last time I looked.

Last edited:
Thank you. I found some at tractor supply and injected her when I got home. I really want this to work. She's been sick for a while and I have been trying many things to get her eye back to normal.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom