where to find ducklings in western PA

chefaid90

In the Brooder
5 Years
May 11, 2014
I am trying to help both my son and myself out finding good egg laying ducks in time for easter. We originally were getting them from Freehling farm but the hatchery canceled their order so now I am scrambling to get them. I promised my son he could use the ducklings to ask hiss fiance to the prom for their senior year and i promised my youngest we would have ducklings in time for easter so now here momma sits trying her best to find ducklings that are not khaki's or runners both of which i just dont care for. Really had my heart set on muscovy. I am willing to drive just about most any place to not dissapoint my kids.

Look ducks are not props they are still living creatures once you take on the responsibility of owning them you have to care for them properly, i mean good luck and i wish you the best if you have a good plan for getting these ducks a happy life, but to me it sounds like you just want to use them.

We were looking to get ducks before my son asked to about wanting some to ask his fiance to the prom. I only upped the amount i was originally was going to get by two ducks and the date of which i was going to get them by a few weeks but already have everything set up for the ducks brooder box and their pen other than digging their small pond and installer the filter. So I am not using these ducks they were already being gotten before my son asked for them. I already own 17 chickens, rabbits dogs cat fish and birds. I know animals are not props and need to be properly cared for.

Last edited:
Ohh ok :) just a little on edge about all the duckling stuff I had a woman call me yesterday wanting to know if I would have ducklings by Easter so that her children could play with them. So I'm glad to hear that you know what your doing :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom