Where to find female golden pheasants in Miami FL?

Israels

In the Brooder
Apr 19, 2016
Hello everyone, I purchased a male red golden pheasant 3 days ago from a local Petshop. I would like to buy 1 or 2 females for him but can't seem to find them anywhere. The Petshop dosent have any available, and I don't know of any breeders in my area. Does anyone here have any suggestions? I would prefer to avoid buying online if possible. Thanks for your help!

Try Eugene Goss in St.Cloud,Ronald Moore in Baker,If you need #'s I have them.
Just curious,how much do pet shops charge for pheasants?I've never heard of a pet shop selling adult pheasants.
In N.H.,Tony.

Last edited:
Thanks! Baker is about a 9hr drive so its too far, but St.Cloud is about 3hrs away so that could work. His number or email would be really appreciated, thanks again.

I paid $115 for an adult red golden male, he also had 2 yearlings not fully colored for & $85 each and a young pair of lady Amherst for $140. Unfortunately they pretty hard to find around here.

WOW 115.00 for a 40.00 bird?You could have F1 stock for that kinda money.Amherst around here go for 100.00-125.00 pr.I will pm you his phone #.
There is also Jeff Costa in Jacksonville.If you put Palawan in the search he should come upI do not have his #.Jeffro7008 is his user name on here.His ad says Palm City,but I thought he was in Jacksonville.
In N.H.,Tony.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom