where to find parental reviews of kids' movies? ("Cars" specifically)

funny. I didnt see mention of the two girl cars(at the race in the beginning.) "Flashing" McQueen.

My 5 year old loves the movie. I think a lot of the "jokes" and such mentioned on that site are not even noticed by kids.

That said. She used to LOVE Spirit. Watched it the other day and she began shouting at Spirit to "get the humans" Some how I am sooo not bothered by that:) She cried when Rain was laying there after going over the falls. Kid has a heart

Well, I am pretty easy going with what I let the kids watch... but I did happen upon this site... should be of assistance to you
smile.png

http://christiananswers.net/spotlight/home.html

I usually just use the rating system over at Netflix... they have most of the new movies reviewed and they give you a green (go), yellow (pause)or red (stop) and if you click on it they usually break it down for you as to why and what age groups it is appropriate for. But I think this is mostly for pg-13 movies and up.... not sure if they do it for PG and G movies.

You guys are great! Thanks so much. screenit.com and kids-in-mind.com are exactly the sort of thing I was looking for... they give enough information that I can make an informed 'call'. I've bookmarked them for further use too.

So, it sounds like a good movie for Harry. He will be totally beside himself to get it for his birthday and get to see his 'underwear cars' in action
smile.png

BearSwampChick, I must have been out of town when you became "Chicken Sensei" - I love it
big_smile.png

Pat

Last edited:
I usually refuse to watch any movie that doesn't have violence, sex, and violent sex, but even I thought this one was cute and fun. Your kids will like it, and you won't be bored out of your gourd watching it with them.

Back
Top Bottom