Where to get just 4 chicks?

Aquatic_blue

Songster
May 14, 2019
Southwest USA
Went back to TSC today hoping to get 2 Production Blue's and 2 Americauna's I saw just the other day...they had a lot of them! Unfortunately, when I went back today ALL the production blue's/red's and Americauna's were gone! All they had left were a few leghorns...

I figured I would go online. I checked online at TSC and from Hoover's Hatchery. TSC will only let you order online a minimum of 10 and Hoover's hatchery has a minimum of 15 chicks. Legally, we aren't supposed to have this many. From what I read it is to keep them warm enough.

Will any trusted hatchery website willingly send you only 4 chicks?

Went back to TSC today hoping to get 2 Production Blue's and 2 Americauna's I saw just the other day...they had a lot of them! Unfortunately, when I went back today ALL the production blue's/red's and Americauna's were gone! All they had left were a few leghorns...

I figured I would go online. I checked online at TSC and from Hoover's Hatchery. TSC will only let you order online a minimum of 10 and Hoover's hatchery has a minimum of 15 chicks. Legally, we aren't supposed to have this many. From what I read it is to keep them warm enough.

Meyer Hatchery has a 3 chick minimum and has a huge variety of baby chicks.

I went to Agway where the minimum is 3, tractor supply had a minimum of 6 in store and 10 online. I've went to mypetchicken.com and they have a minimum of 3-5 depending on time of year.

Back
Top Bottom