where to get peachicks/eggs

Thanks Deerman...I tried emailing the ones listed...hope to hear something soon...the first one listed...their website isn't working...so IDK. Wish me luck...I wanted to know...India Blue is a certain breed?

Thanks for posting that sight...i cant believe i have someone with peacock, a lot of kinds too, in norwalk ohio!...like 10 minutes from me! I'm so excited!!!

Mary, check the Texas breeders, Doug or Sid both are great guy to deal with, and both have many type and colors, check their web site.

India Blue is a species. It's the common species(and color) "everybody knows". Blue neck, green tail on the males.

Really, it should be "Indian peafowl" for species name.. the "Blue" part is just to describe what "color" it is.. so everybody will know what you are talking about.

The other species available are the Green species(and subspecies). They are very different looking plus have a different personality than Indian peafowl.

Spalding are a mix of Indian and Green peafowls. Highly variable, no two look exactly the same.. These basically are for people who can't afford or can't have pure Greens due to too cold winters.. or people who might like the Green look but in different colors such as white spalding, etc.

I've got a bunch, but I'm in Florida....
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom