Where to get seramas?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Quinn4321, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Quinn4321

Quinn4321 Songster

Aug 28, 2010
    P.A/M.D border, USA
    Hello, I am looking to get between 3 and 5 seramas. They do not need to be perfect show stock, just seramas for pets. I live in the tri-state area. Thanks

2. Quinn4321

Quinn4321 Songster

Aug 28, 2010
    P.A/M.D border, USA
    Anyone know a good place to get them online??

3. Quote:Welcome to BYC! Your post didn't say where you are so I clicked on your user name and still no location [​IMG] Perhaps add that info to your registration and or your post itself so someone can give you some direction.

Good luck!!

4. Quinn4321

Quinn4321 Songster

Aug 28, 2010
    P.A/M.D border, USA
    I live on the M.D/P.A border about 10 min from delaware. I live 15 min from Elkton M.D and 15 Min from Newark D.E.

5. Well I don't know of any breeders on the East Coast but you can look around on the BYC forum under the sale/auction section and I believe there are a few there. Also if you are going to go the Hatchery route, Cackle Hatchery has the ability to do a small order special of 5 or 10. The catch is they do not sex Bantams and you will have to find homes for the roos once they mature. This is assuming you don't want to keep them. You may want one as they are beautiful and will love the ladies! Good Luck!!
    ~Julie

6. Yeagin1

Yeagin1 Songster

Apr 16, 2010
    Palestine, TX
    Quote:You can go to SCNA and find a good breeder for pet and SQ Seramas. You can also join SCNA and learn a lot about them...lots of pics too. [​IMG]

Sandy

Last edited: Mar 5, 2011
  7. BeardedLadyFarm

BeardedLadyFarm Songster

May 31, 2009
    Cobleskill NY
    I'm in Philadelphia with lots of seramas of all ages. I will PM you later when I'm at my computer and not on my phone.

8. Quinn4321

Quinn4321 Songster

Aug 28, 2010
    P.A/M.D border, USA
    Thanks everyone. [​IMG] I have decided to instead raise some nankins, but I will remember this for when I DO get seramas. Thanks again.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: