Where to get seramas?

Quinn4321

Songster
9 Years
Aug 28, 2010
P.A/M.D border, USA
Hello, I am looking to get between 3 and 5 seramas. They do not need to be perfect show stock, just seramas for pets. I live in the tri-state area. Thanks

Quote:
Welcome to BYC! Your post didn't say where you are so I clicked on your user name and still no location
idunno.gif
Perhaps add that info to your registration and or your post itself so someone can give you some direction.

Good luck!!

Well I don't know of any breeders on the East Coast but you can look around on the BYC forum under the sale/auction section and I believe there are a few there. Also if you are going to go the Hatchery route, Cackle Hatchery has the ability to do a small order special of 5 or 10. The catch is they do not sex Bantams and you will have to find homes for the roos once they mature. This is assuming you don't want to keep them. You may want one as they are beautiful and will love the ladies! Good Luck!!
~Julie

Quote:
You can go to SCNA and find a good breeder for pet and SQ Seramas. You can also join SCNA and learn a lot about them...lots of pics too.
wink.png

Sandy

Last edited:
Thanks everyone.
smile.png
I have decided to instead raise some nankins, but I will remember this for when I DO get seramas. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom