Where Were You and What Were You Doing at 11:11 on 11.11.11 ?

I missed this morning... so I've been waiting all evening for the second and last 11:11 11/11/11 !!!! We've got 5 minutes to go!

Yey! It's 11:11 11/11/11 again and I didn't miss it! LOL
roll.png
tongue.png

Quote:
I missed it...
hide.gif
I was waiting for it, but then I got carried away editing pictures and I forgot what I was waiting for. So... at 11:11 on 11.11.11, I was editing pictures.
tongue.png

Awesome - every single post. It's about 2 hours away from the next 11:11 on 11.11.11 here on the West Coast. Yay, Squishy!!! Glad you made it to the second 11:11! I'm not going to make it - I'll barely make it to 9:30!

Not sure if it was right at 11:11, but around that time I was at Subway, getting lunch. I saw an elderly man hunched over waiting in line, with a hat that said Korean War Vet. As I passed him on my way out, I put my hand on his shoulder and quietly wished him a "Happy Veteran's Day." He took my other hand in both of his, smiled and thanked me. I replied simply with, "No sir, thank you."

I had never met him, and chances are I will never see him again, but not only did I make a stranger smile, I made a soldier smile.

I was the best part of my entire day.

Back
Top Bottom