Where were you born?

Chicken poppy

Fashionably late 🎤🦆
May 9, 2021
Poppyland
I was born in Pensacola Florida and am always moving. Wondering where you guys were born and if you liked it there.
Personally i didn’t like Florida. Im always hot and use an AC, fan and icepacks in winter so you can only imagine how miserable i was there. It was fun seeing random gators about though.

Born in not far from where I live now in western PA. I've been all over the US, Europe and even Turkey. Some other places were nice to visit and even stay for a little while, but this is the nicest place and people of anywhere I've been. It's home.
Thats very cool. I’ve never been to those places, the places i have lived was Flordia, multiple spots in Colorado, New Mexico, MA, and when i lived in a RV for a while, i went through Kansas, NY, Missouri, Ohio, and a few other spots, but never lived there. I’ve always wanted to go to Canada and Europe.

I couldn’t imagine being born and growing up in only one spot. I like seeing all the different places but its of course a preference thing.

I was born in Hampton, Virginia, then we moved to Minnesota once dad was out of the AF there. When I grew up, I lived a few years in Fargo, Jamestown and Thompson, North Dakota, then a few years in Lakewood, Colorado. I tried to get back to MN but a job came up in Wisconsin so I moved here where I've been for about the last 25 years of my 63 years of life. 😊

Thats very cool. I’ve never been to those places, the places i have lived was Flordia, multiple spots in Colorado, New Mexico, MA, and when i lived in a RV for a while, i went through Kansas, NY, Missouri, Ohio, and a few other spots, but never lived there. I’ve always wanted to go to Canada and Europe.

I couldn’t imagine being born and growing up in only one spot. I like seeing all the different places but its of course a preference thing.
I actually thought Lakewood, CO weather-wise was the best. We'd get a foot of snow at night, and by 10 a.m., it was gone. I was there for three years and one winter I never wore my winter coat. Summers are great too as it doesn't get tremendously hot there either.

I actually thought Lakewood, CO weather-wise was the best. We'd get a foot of snow at night, and by 10 a.m., it was gone. I was there for three years and one winter I never wore my winter coat. Summers are great too as it doesn't get tremendously hot there either.
I lived in Colorado springs and Pagosa springs. I really liked Colorado weather too. It was a nice place for sure.

I was born in Switzerland and moved back and forth between there and the US a few times growing up. I also lived in California for a while. But I've been here in NY for about 10 years now. I like living here, but I do miss Switzerland. The landscape is beautiful, and the small towns are generally much nicer than any I've seen here. I also really miss the Christmas markets, Herbstmesse (a fall festival with rides, vendors, and delicious food all over the city of Basel), and Fasnacht (kind of like Mardigras but throughout the entire country).

Back
Top Bottom