Wheres all the Kiwis????

cheekychick

Songster
11 Years
Sep 17, 2008
Waioneke NZ
Kia Ora all. I am from Northwest Auckland. I live on a Dairy Farm overlooking the Kaipara Harbour. I will be getting some chooks in a couple of weeks time and am really looking forward to having fresh eggs daily
smile.png

Oh & hello to everyone else out there from all over the globe
smile.png
It is nice to have a great community like this online
smile.png
I look forward to getting to know you all better
smile.png

Hello to you. Nice you found us chicken people. How wonderful to live in Aukland. I have always wanted to visit. Tell us about Aukland. Post some pics of your farm. How many cows do you have? Do you milk by hand or machine?

welcome-byc.gif

bun.gif

Last edited:
Hello bulldog-girl. I dont really travel into Auckland City much as it is about 100kms away ..... plus I really dont like city driving anyway hahah!!! We are on a 500acre farm here. There is approx 250 cows that get milked by machine. We have a small flock of sheep ( about 18 ewes ) and as it is spring here we have lots of lambs running around too
smile.png
We also have 3 pet lambs which my kids are bottle feeding at the moment. I must not forget my 2 dogs & 1 cat
smile.png

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Dora and Boots I love. My three year old wants to come visit you. More pictures please. And welcome!!

ooops!!! sorry

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom