Which Bantam Breed should I go with ? ? ?

My personal favorites (and the ones I own) are Japanese, Sebrights, and Mille Fleurs. One of the nicest things about these breeds is that both the hens and the roosters look equally stunning!

This is an older pic of my bantams. (the bigger black chicks are barred rocks {not bantams})...My bantams are about 3 weeks old now.

12738_fgfdgdfg.jpg

I don't think this pic will help you much because they're so young....but they sure are cute!

I love my Silkies and even my Show Girl
wink.png
And I ADORE my Mille Fleur d'Uccle.... and my Lav. d'Uccle is a real gem too!
A pic of my first two chickens.... Roxie the Mille Fleur d'Uccle and Charli the Silkie
smile.png

pairLarge-1.jpg

Last edited:
And here is my Partridge Show Girl, Poppet
big_smile.png
I told myself I didn't need one, didn't want one, that they were fugly.... then I met Poppet and it was love at first sight!!!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
lau.gif

How could you NOT fall in love!

poppet-1.jpg

Last edited:
I think it's the angle..... she actually has next to NO comb and no spur bumps. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure she's a she
wink.png

But, that WOULD be my luck! LMAO

I took her out to the coop the other day to start introducing her to the rest and the boys were all very smitten with her
wink.png
Spaghetti tried to dance for her and Charli likes her as well... I think he likes seeing another silkie feathered bird. But, then again, they are NOT the brightest lot
tongue.png
LMAO

Last edited:
Sorry for the Hijack.....

Here's a 'better?' pic
tongue.png
She's a wiggler
wink.png
She's like 5-6 weeks old. I don't know much about Show Girls... she is my first one, but I'm pretty certain she is a she
wink.png
There are only those few tiny bumps for the comb.

comb-1.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom