Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've walked into a screen door before.
Of course it happened to be at a party.
🤦‍♀️
Have you ever went to look out a window or patio door and leaned forward too much and hit your forehead? Or punched yourself in the face pulling up the bed covers? Or tripped going up steps? Yup🙋

Went back to check on the clutch from yesterday. I saw a few ants around the base so pulled the hen out and there was another fully formed Chick dead in the back I guess I missed it. Anyway I went and made another nest and transferred the eggs to the fresh stuff. A few pips and one had stuff from the other egg so went inside and while washing it it started peeping through the shell. So I brought her and the fresh nest and clean eggs to an above ground brooding pen and they went into bay 3. I usually do that anyway but it would be with Grey's that don't move they are loke statues when moved. This is a kelso which for one reason or another I have had problems hatching and didn't want to bother her. Looks like I'm having problems anyway like usual. Man these are harder that the copper pheasants that I used to raise where I had to single pen and single make cause they would try to kill one another and then have to watch for the hen to lay in the evening cause after they lay the hen would immediately turn around and peck a hole so it didn't develop. It is said they can do that in captivity so they won't reproduce. Damn all I want is a few good kelsos they're my favorite games. The Grey's and the blues hatch like popcorn

Have you ever went to look out a window or patio door and leaned forward too much and hit your forehead? Or punched yourself in the face pulling up the bed covers? Or tripped going up steps? Yup🙋
Week before last I hit my head climbing into my minivan.
Twice.
On the same trip.

No, but I watched my older brother run all the way through a glass storm door if that counts. Running to see the little neighbor girls waiting at the chain link fence for us. We were about 4 and 6. Him being the older but not the wiser

Good morning team 20220517_071957.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom