Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, thank god! Usually one maybe two a year. First year we moved in everything was over grown. I stopped counting after relocating and then killing 33 rat snakes and two copperheads. Next year there was only a handful and one teensy baby and the biggest one I’ve ever seen. Lots of western ribbon snakes and rough green snakes though. Last year just one rat snake in the road that I 100% ran over in front of the house and a couple of babies that I took far, far away. And this year there’s been two rat snakes both longer than I am tall. The last one ate six chocolate Orpington chicks and three Blue Salmon Faverolles pullets. And the one copperhead. It was out in the pasture.
Ugh, yuck. We have a few venomous snakes here but I haven't run across any yet.

Added lots of veggies too. :p
C278933A-3178-44E0-9235-5A4223211C5D.jpeg

Tons of people still without power. All the schools in the city and county are closed tomorrow. The ex (we have an amicable working relationship now lol) is still without power so he came over here to shower today and he's going to bring a cooler full of food from his fridge tomorrow if power isn't restored. I have no idea if there is power at my office. If not I'll have to being the printer home and work from here. It's payroll week, so I can't not work.

Oi. The climate has *definitely* been changing for the worst. 😥

No, thank god! Usually one maybe two a year. First year we moved in everything was over grown. I stopped counting after relocating and then killing 33 rat snakes and two copperheads. Next year there was only a handful and one teensy baby and the biggest one I’ve ever seen. Lots of western ribbon snakes and rough green snakes though. Last year just one rat snake in the road that I 100% ran over in front of the house and a couple of babies that I took far, far away. And this year there’s been two rat snakes both longer than I am tall. The last one ate six chocolate Orpington chicks and three Blue Salmon Faverolles pullets. And the one copperhead. It was out in the pasture.
Oh no! Poor chicks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom