Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to get into it, because I have no interest in getting political, but our relatively small slice of history that we call Modern Times includes some barbaric treatment of human beings. There have been many societies throughout history that have treated women far better than we do now in our apparent "equal" society. And yes of course there are many societies now and from the past that treat and have treated women, and men, far, far worse. But being better than the worst isn't much of an accomplishment.

I know not everyone will agree, and that's ok. Live and let live.

Unless you're a nazi.
In which case
View attachment 3211841
What do you mean by Nazi? You know that's a disgusting slur, right?

From November to March there is a healthy number of Canadians here, we even had Canadian programs on PBS at night when I was younger. I'm convinced older Saskatchewan ladies can just appear out of thin air on hiking trails, in loafers, white slacks and sweaters. Either that or Canadians repel dirt and don't sweat.
the last unicorn GIF

I'm not going to get into it, because I have no interest in getting political, but our relatively small slice of history that we call Modern Times includes some barbaric treatment of human beings. There have been many societies throughout history that have treated women far better than we do now in our apparent "equal" society. And yes of course there are many societies now and from the past that treat and have treated women, and men, far, far worse. But being better than the worst isn't much of an accomplishment.

I know not everyone will agree, and that's ok. Live and let live.

Unless you're a nazi.
In which case
View attachment 3211841
Ding!

From November to March there is a healthy number of Canadians here, we even had Canadian programs on PBS at night when I was younger. I'm convinced older Saskatchewan ladies can just appear out of thin air on hiking trails, in loafers, white slacks and sweaters. Either that or Canadians repel dirt and don't sweat.
But they don't have Kawartha Dairy ice cream in sask. So how the heck would you have it in AZ?!?

I can survive your sugar deprived rage.
I don't think so bro.
Yesterday I broke down and had 2 or 9 GF cookies so now that I'm going through re-entry I'm especially mad.
It's also almost that week so there's more than one thing fueling my rage right now
So...
John Cena Fire GIF by Regal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom