Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what you are talking about.

🤭
Accept Season 4 GIF by Billions

Ever After - Brought this on yourself.gif

... I hope to god you mean to eat my chili... 😂😜
Blanche - spit take.gif

I was not ready.
Only problem I have is when something goes through Texas. Every time it ends up circling around and around for a day or three before it escapes.
Sounds familiar.
Lol. USPS is also sometimes like "Your 8x6x2 inch package is too big to fit in the 18x24x18 lockbox, and we are too lazy to bring it to the front porch. Please pick it up at our post office that's a half hour away immediately, or it will be burnt."
Me-
"It's 12:00 a.m.!"
This is highly accurate. Mine also enjoys scrambling the absolute Shiz out of any eggs I have shipped to me, so they are completely addled. Broken air cells and nothing but bubbles. And when they deliver them, they always hide them in that garage. All packages, not just eggs. But it's always a bit of an Easter Egg hunt or hoping you see your ninja package in the backup camera before you run it over.
Everyone go outside and look at the eastern sky. Jupiter is blazing bright! Not sure about you @Chookwagn. Your planet may not be lined up good right now.
I got a great look yesterday morning about 4 am when the fat seizure dog decided she needed to get up and sprint around the yard for 45 minutes and not poop.
That was the sun, Trip.
Victor Laugh.gif

Hey now! The one time I used this I got told I had to delete it because it was political. :rolleyes:
@Kiki again?
Doesn't everyone set up their brooder inside for chicks. Not insane, pretty common.
I do, especially the Seramas. They are so friggen tiny.
You've been around here long enough to know what a bad idea making assumptions is. :p
Schitts Creek Oh Snap GIF by CBC

Lord Of The Rings I Am No Man GIF by AIDES

Missed opportunity.
It's OK bonk, we all know you're a 70 0year old man who acts like a teen-ager. :)

And I seem to remember a profile pic in a chicken shirt that was definitive...
1664298352755.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom