Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And!!!
I met Muddy yesterday :love
20220422_212219.jpg

Nobody intimidates me, but there are a few women that are just mean and will gang up on people. Saw it the other day with a young person and they were new too! A few people ganged up on her so badly, I'm sure she'll leave the site, simply for asking an opinion on a coop situation. There's a few women that feed off each other criticizing people. I know a few started it on me for suggesting the WELL KNOWN treatment for Wet Feather Disease, and I even gave references to back me up! I'm doubtful any even have ducks, but they felt the need to tell the person with the question, that they would NOT follow the treatment. It was rude and uncalled for and may result in the death of somebody's animals when they do it.

This site is normally such a fun place to be. I hope these attacks don't continue or I will leave. The main reason people are here is because it's more friendly than Facebook.
There’s a lot of mean women on here. They’ve bullied me constantly to the point I’m afraid to post anymore. It’s a shame.

@aart is a wonderful educator and you can't help but learn from her.
That's cause she'll beat it into you if she has to. She threatened to kick me in the venthole once.
I would ask if you earned it, but based on the reading I've done, I think we all know the answer to that :p

Serious question:

If a Karen & a Brandon got married & had children, would they ever be invited on play dates? 🤔
Holy crapanelly! My sister's name is Karen and her husband is Brandon! I literally never thought about it until now! And no, they don't have children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom