Which BYC member scares you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty good at interior design and remodeling (I have a degree in the former), but I have a feeling my personal design aesthetic wouldn't go over well with this lot...
We have an eclectic set of influences ranging from "wizard's tower" (lots of bookshelves and clutter everywhere), through steampunk, neo gothic, modern, mid century retro country living all kind of woven together with an overall industrial feel. Imagine ADHD and synesthesia had a moody goth baby and let it decorate a warehouse with my art and photos, and add house pigs and tortoises

We have an eclectic set of influences ranging from "wizard's tower" (lots of bookshelves and clutter everywhere), through steampunk, neo gothic, modern, mid century retro country living all kind of woven together with an overall industrial feel. Imagine ADHD and synesthesia had a moody goth baby and let it decorate a warehouse with my art and photos, and add house pigs and tortoises
... I feel like I am talking to Tim Skold's alter ego. 😂

Sounds horrifying. :lau

It's mostly little pops here and there woven into a more industrial feel overall. Nothing is overpowering, but there's something to look at everywhere you look. Except my office, which is 100% the wizards tower.
christmas vacation GIF

He's a better bassist than I am.

Oh, and he's actually got money.

It's mostly little pops here and there woven into a more industrial feel overall. Nothing is overpowering, but there's something to look at everywhere you look. Except my office, which is 100% the wizards tower.
You and Skold would get along well, I think. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom